1) Was 2009 a good year for you?
No, I’ve got this feeling 2010 will be epic and surpass all previous years. 09 was good to me, I traveled a lot (Arizona, Michigan, New York, New York again, Arizona). But soon my company will be starting, I will be traveling more yet again, and I will be turning 21.
2) What was your favorite moment of the year?
I am sure I had quite a few, but my last walk out of the Gaylord Texan’s employee entrance out to my car to drive away and never be sucked into that hell hole again. I’d have to say that was by far the happiest moment of 2009.
3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
The first 6 months of it where I spent it working in hell.
4) Where were you when 2009 began?
With Leona-boo at the most disgusting club in Dallas (Purgatory) trying to avoid catching any std’s on the dance floor. Needless to say we left early.
5) Who were you with?
My best friend, Leona
6) Where will you be when 2009 ends?
Hopefully, at a bomb party, feeling a little tipsy after drinking some fine boose and about to kiss my first man of 2010.
7) Who will you be with when 2009 ends?
Mysteries will soon be solved.
8) Did you keep your New Year’s resolution of 2009?
I didn’t make any haha. But I will make some for 2010.
9) Do you have a New Year’s resolution for 2010?
I want to meditate EVERY day and work out 4 hours a day (2 in the morning, and 2 at night). I want to donate to a charity. I want to write, paint, and sew. I’ll come up with more.
10) Did you fall in love in 2009?
11) If yes, with who?
12) If yes, do they know?
Hello, I said negative.
13) If yes, are you still in love with them?
Moving on pal.
14) Do you regret it?
15) Who will you be kissing at midnight?
An excellent kisser I hope.
16) Who would you like to be kissing at midnight?
Sh. It’s a secret silly.
17) Who are your favorite new people in your life?
Kalyn, Gina, Jamal, Sarah G., Hayley T.
18) What was your favorite month(s) of 2009?
August, October, and now December
19) Did you travel outside of the US in 2009?
20) How many different states did you travel to in 2009?
Michigan, Arizona, New York, Georgia (lay-over)
21) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2009?
22) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
I miss my friends in Arizona/New York/California, but none other than them.
23) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2009?
Sunshine Cleaning, Fast & Furious, Up, The Hangover, The Ugly Truth, District 9, Law Abiding Citizen, New Moon, Brothers, and maybe Nine.
24) What was your favorite song from 2009?
Empire State of Mind - Jay Z
Single Ladies - Beyonce
Poker Face - Lady GaGa
Gives You Hell - All-American Rejects
Heartless - Kanye
Love Story - Taylor Swift
25) What was your favorite record from 2009?
Lady GaGa the Fame & the Fame Monster
26) How many concerts did you see in 2009?
27) Did you have a favorite concert in 2009?
28) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2009?
29) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2009?
Ha definitely not.
30) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
31) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2009?
That they were a model. HA!
32) Did you treat somebody badly in 2009?
33) Did somebody treat you badly in 2009?
34) What is one of the most valuable life lessons you learned in 2009?
The Four-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
35) What is one thing you’d like to change about yourself in 2010?
Stop settling for mediocrity, strive for the unachievable—there’s less competition! ;)
Don’t listen when people say, “You need someone who can ground you. I’ve got the perfect guy for you!” Nahh… I want a guy that floats higher than I do.
If it doesn’t cause you joy, don’t do it. Period.
Fall in love.
36) How much money did you spend in 2009?
Way more than I will ever admit.
37) What was your proudest moment of 2009?
The day I walked into Times Square. I was proud of myself because I said I would go to New York and that was the first moment it really seemed real.
38) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2009?
I don’t really get embarrassed. Well I do, but just for a split second then I usually play it off and do something even more stupid. ;)
39) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2009 and change something what would it be?
Eh that thing I was ashamed of.
40) What kept you sane in 2009?
My friends, family and my iPhone.
41) What are your plans for 2010?
Just Dance, Play a LoveGame, avoid the Paparazzi, become Beautiful, Dirty and Rich while wearing my Poker Face. Start a Bad Romance with my loverboy; he’ll make me speechless and take bite of my bad-girl meat and show me his teeth. All the while Alejandro, who will never be my Monster wilI Dance In The Dark, and blow up my Telephone. - If you don’t understand, you’re a sad little person.
Lady Gaga (via fuckyeahladygaga)
This is why I love her.